See current class booking links below.
My essential oil classes are to enable people to learn more about essential oils and how they can address your health needs in a natural way. In the classes I discuss why I specifically use DōTERRA oils, the quality and the company.
Some of the classes are Make and Take classes, which involves the students making a roller ball to meet their needs – so you Make and Take!
Free gift for anyone who wishes to host a class in their home. Just send me a message via contact page.
Below are a list of classes on my calendar with booking link. Some of my classes are corporate, Some are private home events, (if you would like to do this, please let me know)
FINSBAY class is a small informal class in a cafe/restaurant in Milngavie. Partnering with FINSBAY, the class is free to all and FINSBAY offer 20% off tea, coffee and soft drinks. Please come along, and learn a little bit about essential oils and have a chat.
CHERRY TREE in Giffnock is a fabulous Wine bar and Cafe. They are graciously allowing me use of the separated area in the bar for this community event. This is an event for anyone who wishes to learn more about essential oils, maybe curious about yoga and would like to ask some questions before coming to a class. The event content will vary every month. This event is also for all of my existing Yoga and Essential oil customers to ask questions. I will also hold make and take classes here also.
August 2019 Classes and Meet Ups
- FOR ALL August 7th at 11am and 6pm Public Class FINSBAY Cafe in Milngavie
- August 9th – Private Event
- FOR ALL August 21st – POP UP stand Barista Cafe from 1pm – Bearsden Baptist Church
- FOR ALL August 21st at 11am and 6pm Public Class FINSBAY cafe in Milngavie
- August 23rd Private Event
- FOR ALL August 27th – Mini Essential Oil class/Meet up Cherry Tree Giffnock
- August 30th – Private Event