Menopause is more often than not a challenging stage in a woman’s life. The milestone that is commonly called the “change of life” often carries a negative connotation which is constantly reinforced in our mass-media culture. The fluctuation of hormones may create disharmony in the body, mind and spirit. Physical symptoms seem to appear out of nowhere and the emotional upheaval that ensues may leave us anxious,depressed, angry, or feeling helpless. Our spirit may deplete and a sense of disconnect leaves us with the perception of being obsolete, alone and lost. This Yoga based workshop shows participants the path of self-healing, an innate quality we all possess. Whether your challenges are physical, emotional and/or spiritual, I will teach you techniques that draw from the ancient tradition of Yoga, as well as modern medical and neurophysiological knowledge. The workshop will bring you back into balance, reduce anxiety, increase stress resistance and improve sleep quality and mood. The practices we teach address the following common symptoms that accompany the peri menopause and post-menopause: Suitable for women of all ages who are going through menopause, either naturally or medically induced.
We will cover
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Insomnia/sleep problems
- Mood change
- Memory & concentration problems
- Weight gain and slowed metabolism
- Thinning, dry hair and dry skin
- Urinary incontinence
- Low libido
- Feeling of disconnect
You will receive
- On the day yoga, relaxation, guided meditation techniques to help with symptoms.
- Access to the WWE Training Academy for Menopause which gives information on Menopause and Pre recorded classes with lifetime access.
- Access to online community via Facebook
- Discounted Access to WWE Training Academy Journalling Course.
- Nutrition information, recipes and guidance,
- Signposted to information on medical treatment.
INPERSON Limited to 10 spaces, The workshop is covered over 3 hours in Studio. Follows all government guidelines re COVID safety. If the workshop needs to be cancelled due to COVID 19, A full refund or reschedule will be offered.
ONLINE Limited to 10 spaces, The workshop is covered over 4 x 1 hour ONLINE LIVE classes via ZOOM.